1. Apply Heat
Electric bed bug heaters are placed within the space; introducing and recirculating heated air with a target temperature not to exceed 135°F for the controlled application of heat.
Our electric heaters provide a environmentally friendly approach to killing all stages of the bedbug life cycle. Our specially designed heaters:
- Provide safe heat distribution, as they are regulated not exceed 57C or 135F
- Increase room temperature at a slow and even rate, attracting bedbugs towards the heat source, thus preventing them from dispersing into neighboring rooms
- Increase room temperature at a slow and even rate, preventing damage to furniture, drywall and other items in the room that other heat systems may do
- Are permitted to be used in any building, as they are not propane or kerosene powered
- Are powered by a generator that is parked outside your building in a sound insulated trailer
- Are capable of reaching suites in buildings 25 story's in height
- Are safe and UL certified.
Temperatures are monitored in real time from a remote location using wireless sensors to ensure lethal temperatures are reached without damaging the space and its contents.
Our specialized monitoring units ensures all areas or "zones" within a room, including furniture, closets, box springs and any other potential bedbug hiding places are brought up to lethal temperatures of at least 49C or 120F
3. Move Air
High temperature fans move heated air throughout the space to reach insects in cracks and crevices or high infestation zones.
Upon completion of the Heat Treatment bed bugs in all stages of life are eliminated. This includes the bed bug eggs, nymphs and adults.